Label Rouge Scottish salomon in Champagne sauce
Scottish salmon cooked in delicious champagne sauce! Great recipe for summer time!
8 Thin Label Rouge Scottish salmon escalopes, each around 80g
150ml Single cream
2 dstsp Olive oil
1. Sauté the chopped shallots in a saucepan in 10g butter for 3 mins over a gentle heat.
2. Pour in the Champagne, boil for 3 mins. Add the cream and cook for 8 to 10 mins on medium heat to obtain a thick sauce.
3. Add the butter and blend in a processor until smooth.
4. Fry the salmon escalopes in olive oil for 30 secs each side.
5. Arrange the escalopes on 4 plates and pour over Champagne sauce.